Friday, January 8, 2010

Update from the Doctor...

Doctor visit went okay. I got a horrendous cortisone shot under my knee cap, I literally cried. He said that it would make it feel better until my MRI (I just had an xray today) so I agreed with him and let him do it. He said that most people just ask him, "Is this it? That wasn't bad." I totally beg to differ. I was in GI-NORMOUS pain. it was pretty bad for about an hour but there was a lidocaine injection with the cortisone that did eventually numb the knee. I have a few bone spurs on my Meniscus..Ya..that...lol and they are going to have to do the MRI to see the ligaments and the nerves and stuff. So for now my little heart is content with the fact that I just get to wait a few more days to find out and also that this shot that I had today is supposed to make my knee feel better in the meantime. He did say that it will not feel better for a few days because the medicine takes that long to work, but the lidocaine that did work for 6-12 hours did help me get my grocery shopping done. Nice! I will definitely keep you updated on exactly what they say and if they are going to put me under the knife. I am thinking that I am OK seeing that Xray really didn't show anything too extensive! Let's pray. Thanks for taking the time to read me! Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment